Friday 30 March 2007

Biloela

Diary entry
30/3/07
Travelled to Biloela (pronounced bill oh wheel uh) to stay with my Uni friend, Robyn.

She has 4 children Chelsea 9,Comack 7, Callum 4 and Caitlin 2.

Had lunch at Rolleston on the way.


I love this diary entry of Evan's (remember Evan is only 9):

At Biloela we stayed at Robbin's place. I know this sounds weird but she's a girl.

On the first day I played with the swords, knives, guns and daggers.

Then the next morning Ashley, Robbin's husband took us motorbike riding.  They were small because they're PeeWee 50's. And when we got back we watched some of cars. (the movie)

On the third day I played sword fights with Callum.

On the last day just before we left I played blocks with Caitlyn.

I enjoyed it.

I wrote: "I'm glad that you enjoyed visiting my friend and her family :)"

Over the next two days I added these entries to my diary:
Went motor bike riding. The 7 kids are all getting along great.
Decided to stay an extra night as everyone is getting on so well.

Went to the Silo - Biloela's Tourist Attraction.

Was Great to catch up with Robyn - we seem to have more in common now than we did at Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment